Based in Traverse City, Michigan, Hagerty Insurance Agency was founded in 1984. Specializing in classical car insurance, Hagerty is the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world! Hagerty Insurance Agency is bigger than all of their specialty competitors, combined.
What makes Hagerty Insurance Agency the leader of collector car and boat insurance?
- They talk to 50,937 clients and agents each month on average
- They attend over 1,500 classic car events each year
- Hagerty claim adjusters get 80 hours of hands-on classic car repair training a year
- They donate 10% of their net revenue to programs and organizations devoted to preserving the hobby.
Hagerty is involved in many organizations and they generate over $100,000 annually for their communities
Below are less than half of the organizations they support each year:
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Cherryland Humane Society
- Grand Traverse Regional Land Conservancy
- Abba’s House (House of Hope)
- Michigan Land Use Institute
- Old Town Playhouse
- Traverse Area Public Schools
For more information on Hagerty Insurance Agency Click the links below: