ShelterPoint Insurance was founded in 1972 as The First Rehabilitation Life Insurance Company of America. ShelterPoint holds the rating of A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company and A- by standard & Poor’s.
With over 150,000 employer groups, Shelterpoints mission is to make insurance simple for producers, employers, and members alike. Shelterpoint is highly involved in the community.
Some of the fundraising events they have participated in and supported include:
- Annual School Supply and Holiday Toy Drives (benefiting John Theissen Children’s Foundation)
- Annual “Making Strides against Breast Cancer” Walk at Jones Beach, NY (benefiting the American Cancer Society)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Drive (benefiting Island Harvest)
- New York City Bike Tour (benefiting the Multiple Sclerosis Society)
- Multiple Musicians against Multiple Myeloma (benefiting the International Myeloma Foundation)
For more information on Shelterpoint please click here